Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Guys and Girls Baby Shower

Hi!
This past weekend my mom and my wonderful friends, Heidi and Heidi, threw Bobby and I a Baby Shower! It was a beautiful day and a really sweet time to celebrate with our closest friends! We got lots of fun and needed things for when Baby Greer arrives. We also got to see our friends sniffing "poopy" diapers and drinking from sippy cups, which was so fun! All in all, it was a very enjoyable day! Here are the pics we got from our Guys and Girls Shower! Enjoy!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow generated with Smilebox


I also want to share a couple pics from the Shower my school threw for me! They went all out with cutie tissue paper pom-poms and a special cake!

2 comments:

  1. You and your baby bump are so cute! I am incredibly happy for you :) Wish I was still there in Florida to meet baby Greer when she arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! Can't wait to meet sweet Greer and get me some sugar!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...