Thursday, March 29, 2012

Quick Catch Up

I haven't written a post since the beginning of the month... now it's the end of the month... for that, I apologize. I do have good reasons though! I've been VERY busy with lots of different things! Here is a quick little catch up of all the things we've been up to...

1. We went to a BBQ with some of the Mommies and Babies from the Mommy Luncheon that I used to go to! It was so much fun to get together, for our husbands to meet and to get cute photos of our babies together!
*Those are my feet in the pic, ready to get my screaming baby... :(

2. I created some super cute invitations for my friend who was throwing a surprise birthday party for her Mom. I think these cards might be my new favorite design!


3. We headed down to Winter Haven to see Jacksonville State play (where Bobby played college baseball). I made a pillow case dress for Greer to wear to the game! It turned out very cute and we got some adorable pictures!




4. After the baseball game, we spent the weekend at my Mom's house. While we were visiting, my cousin Miranda and my Aunt Julie came over to do a photo shoot with Greer! Here is a "behind the scenes" shot I took. We can't wait too see the final products!

5. And finally, last weekend we didn't have any plans so I worked on opening my ETSY SHOP!!! AHHH! I can't believe it, but I've finally done it! I'm so excited to share some of my crafts, but I'm very nervous too! You can check out my shop by clicking here .

 This is my shop's banner!

Here are some of the items in my shop:

 Hair Bow Hanger

Chalkboard Labels

Gator Sign

So, that's what we've been up to lately...
I'd like to think I'll get back to blogging more regularly again but.... I'm going back to work in a little over a week! So we'll just have to see what happens.

One more thing...Our little Greer is 4 months old today! Wow!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...