Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall Festivities: Part 1

Hello!
I'm glad to be here, finally posting something again! I'm finding my blog posts are becoming fewer, and farther between... (I know, it's probably just going to become less frequent once little miss greer arrives!) Anyway, the Fall Season proves to be very busy with all kinds of fun to prepare for. Last weekend, I got to celebrate my good friend Heidi's upcoming little girl. Heidi is due 2 weeks before I am, and we have had so much to talk about during the last 7 month. It's been fun up to this point, and I'm sure the fun will continue once our little ones get here! 
In preparation for Heidi's shower, my creative bone got to twitching and I created a few projects for her, including some holiday outfits for her little one and a pillow case to brighten up her upcoming hospital stay! So without further ado, her are some pictures from Heidi's shower...


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow personalized with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...