Sunday, April 25, 2010

We're still here!!!

Hello! I know it's been a while.  We have been super busy since our vacation and we thought you had heard enough from us during our vacation anyway... : p

Here's a little update of our busy lives.
Last weekend my mom came to town and we had a garage sale!  We sold lots of stuff and made a good amount of money!  When we weren't outside working the garage sale, we were inside working on our family tree.

We are using ancestry.com.  We have found information on my Great, Great, Great-Grandfather on my mom's dad's side. He lived in Tennessee and his grave stone says "Hon. Asa Faulkner".  We wondered why he was "Honorable," so we Googled him and found out that he was a manufacturer. He owned and operated a cotton mill and made "Faulkner Jeans."

This week, first grade took a field trip to the Sante Fe Zoo.  We saw lots of cool animals and really enjoyed ourselves!

I have been working on a few craft projects, which I will share soon!

Next weekend, Bobby and I will head to Jacksonville, AL for his Baseball Reunion and Golf Tournament!  We are excited to see all Bobby's old friends and teammates!

Thanks for reading and until next time, enjoy your week!!!

1 comment:

  1. You know I love the name of your relative. ;) Glad you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...