Monday, September 13, 2010

I Heart Oprah

Hey friends!
So today Oprah's Farewell Season premiered. In case you didn't all ready know, I'm a HUGE Oprah fan!  Today's episode was great! I was laughing and crying at the same time, literally! If you didn't watch the episode, Oprah hand picked her audience and dubbed them the Ultimate Fans. She also announced that she is taking the whole audience to Australia with John Travolta as the Pilot!!! WOW!  Well anyway, with the excitement of the show--and shows to come-- I was reminded of my favorite Oprah-ism. I decided to make a little badge to post on our blog, because that's where the name of our blog came from! So here it is... ( I picked up that cutie chalkboard from Shabby Blogs.)
I was also reminded of our recent trip to Chicago. While visiting Chicago, I was most excited to visit The Oprah Store and Harpo Studios. Here are a few pics from that day...

The Oprah Store

Oprah's Chair from the 1997 season! Eeeek!

Harpo Studios!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...