Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bride To Be

Hey! Long time no see... 
I can't believe it's be so long since I've posted! (forgive me...) I've been so busy with school starting, football season and my Matron-of-Honor duties! Well, you might remember the Save-The-Dates I made with the help of my best friend and Bride-to-Be, Kelly. Well this weekend was her Bridal Shower. I put a lot of thought into how to decorate and make it look festive for Kelly.  Here are a few pics of what I came up with...
The Invitations!

Tissue Paper Flowers for Table Decorations!





Bride To Be Banner

Mix-n-Match Table Napkins, Bride and Groom Stand Up Napkins and Tissue Paper Flowers

Old, New, Borrowed, Blue Gift from Honors, Mom and Sister-In-Law


Here are some pics of all the Shower fun! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...