Sunday, August 14, 2011

Grandma Shower

Hello!
Well the end of my summer is here... I'm a little sad to see it go but also excited for a new year to begin. I'm also excited to start the countdown to our Baby Greer!
Last weekend, I went down to Dade City for my Mom's Grandma Shower. Have you heard of these? They are a pretty new idea but such a great one! It's a way to celebrate a New Grandma and to help prepare her for her up-coming Grandbaby. There are so many things that baby needs and it's nice for some things to already be at Grandma's house when traveling!  My Mom has loved owls for quite sometime now, so all the cutie owl things that are out right now made it easy to plan and buy the perfect stuff!  Here are the pics I took at the shower! Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow design personalized with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...