Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back to School

The time has come to go back to school.  My summer is over.  Ho Hum. ;)
But really, I'm excited about this school year! We have some new things going on at school which should make it interesting. I have new students to get to know. Also, the start of the school year means the start of the countdown to Greer! Anyway, here are a few pics of some things from around the room.

I've had the same Bulletin Board for my rules for the last 5 years. It definitely wasn't as cute as this either!

I really wanted to do something with birdies this year!

Our school is implementing a new behavior system this year. This is my behavior chart. I have to give all the credit to one of our cutie, newbie teachers. I totally copied her!

My Gator Graph usually goes in the spot where the Behavior Chart is now. So it's got a new spot now!

1 comment:

  1. Your room looks so cute (as always)! I am using a clothespin clip chart this year also!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...