Monday, September 5, 2011

Bobby's 30th Birthday!

Happy Labor Day Friends!
Having the day off has given me a chance to get updated on our blog! Hopefully now that school is in full swing and my days are becoming a little more predictable, I'll be able to blog more frequently :)
Last weekend we celebrated Bobby's 30th birthday! What a milestone! I had seen an idea on pinterest for a "30 Sucks" theme and decided to go with it. Once I set my mind on that theme, I knew the perfect picture to put on our invitation...

Yup... that's my hubby :)
Anyway, once I decided to use that picture, I figured it would be really fun to try and cover 30 years with 30 pictures spanning Bobby's life. Here are some pics of how everything turned out and our little Birthday BBQ. Enjoy!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow created with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...