Sunday, July 8, 2012

Red, White and Boo!

Alright. I'm finally blogging. (It's from my iPhone but it still counts!)
Bobby is out of town so I've been cleaning, doing laundry, running errands. But I'm a little bored of that. I'm also running out of stuff to watch from my DVR. So while Greer was napping today I decided to try to do some of the things I've been meaning to do... Lol.
So I edited our pictures from the July 3rd festivities at the bandshell on campus! It was such a fun event! We were a little worried about how Greer would react to the fireworks but she surprised us by sitting and watching in awe. Not one little whimper came out of her! Check out the pics from the evening...
Greer starts daycare in less than a month! Woah! There's a whole list of things that we'll have to do before she starts, one thing we need is to bring her own crib sheet. Now if you know me, you know she's not just going to be sleeping on a plain white sheet. I have to fancy it up somehow. So I decided, what would be cuter {and easier} than a notebook paper sheet. So that's what I made! I'm not quite finished though. I'm going to appliqué her name at the top and probably add a few doodles! I'm excited for the final product but here's what I've got so far!

And last but definitely not least, because this is probably my favorite video of all time... We have been playing peek-a-boo with Greer for a couple weeks and today she decided that she wanted to play! Luckily I had my phone in my hand so I could catch this cuteness on camera!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...