Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Greer!

I know, I know... Where have we been?!?! Well I guess I'll just say, the dust has settled.
Our last post was in early July. Here's an abbreviated version of what we've been up to since then...
July- spending my last days as a "stay-at-home-Mom" and getting our girl ready for Daycare!
August- Greer starts daycare, new school year begins.
September- Football season. (It consumes every weekend!)
October- Halloween parties, Fall fesitvals and football.
 November- Greer's Birthday preparation! (and football.)
And here we are! The dust has settled. (Although, it's picking back up with Christmas fast approaching!)
We had so much fun celebrating Greer's 1st Birthday, that I have too many pictures to just post on facebook!
I wasn't sure that I wanted to do a whole lot for her birthday. But once I decided we would have a party... pinterest struck! And a simple party was out the window. And then we decided it would be easier to celebrate with family on Thanksgiving, seeing that they would already be coming anyway! But we also wanted to celebrate with friends... sOoOoOo, 2 parties it is! Whew! Anyway, here are some of my favorite pics from Greer's celebration(s). Enjoy!

Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
Another photo album by Smilebox

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...