Monday, August 9, 2010

c/o 2000!

WOW! I can't believe it's been 10 years!  Saturday was my High School Reunion.  We met at Shepard's on Clearwater Beach.  I worked with 2 girls from our class on the reunion and my job was decorating!  I had a little dilemma of wind...since we were on the beach.  I didn't want to worry about things blowing off the tables and falling down so I was happy to get the idea to decorate butcher paper for the tables!  Here are a few pics of my tables!  (click image for larger view)
Our Alma Mater

 Our Fight Song and yearbook pages of Football Team and Cheerleaders!

Yearbook Photos

  Yearbook photos


Sign-in table


Senior Superlatives

 Senior Superlatives


In the year 2000, Survivor aired it's first season...

"In the year 2000, these couples tied the knot"



In the year 2000, a movie ticket was $5.39... etc. 
 

Bobby working the Check-in Table
 

My Beautiful Banner!  YAY!
 

So happy to see Katina, my very first friend!
 

 Besties!
 

The Reunion was a BLAST and it was so great to see everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...