Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Bobby!

Yesterday was Bobby's birthday.  Not just ANY birthday... His 29th Birthday!  This is a pretty important number for Bobby.  Not only is his favorite Nascar driver, Kevin Harvick, number 29. But, Bobby also wore the number 29 when he played baseball.
( I just love seeing him in his uniform!)

So, like I said, this birthday was a pretty big deal!  Here are a few pics from the start of Bobby's 29th year!

I gave Bobby his presents when he woke up in the morning. Of course, Lola wanted to help open them!

Bobby LOVES cookie cake.  Unfortunately, I was disappointed in how the cake was iced so my mom suggested that I scrape the icing off and redo it myself.  Not too bad, if I don't say so myself!

We had dinner at one of Bobby's favorite sushi places, and enjoyed the company of some of our favorite friends!

Happy Birthday Babe! I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...