Friday, August 13, 2010

Feeling Gator-y!

Today I am feeling especially Gator-ific Last night Bobby went to the Touchdown Club meeting and brought home our SEASON TICKETS!  We are both sUpEr excited to have tickets this year!  Here's a pic of the beautiful tixs!
Ahhhh...
So in the excitement of Gator Football starting I found this website where you can create your own Countdown.  (I wish that I could load it onto the blog, but don't think it's possible)  Here is the link to my countdown! www.HappyCountdown.com/GatorFootball
Another reason I'm feeling so Gator-licious (wow, do I sound like a dork or what!?!) is because I'm working on birth announcements for our newest little gator! Here's a sneak peek at the announements!


Anyway, thanks for reading and GO GATORS!!!

1 comment:

  1. cuuuuttteee!! can't wait to finish them. I'm working on pictures. My mom brought the cutest hat to us... i'll be sending you my ideas tomorrow.

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...