Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gobble, Gobble!

Happy Veteran's Day!
There was no school today and so I had a little time to catch up on some of my projects. We've been sUpEr busy lately so I was glad to be able to finish my November Mantel! A few weeks ago I was browsing some of my favorite blogs and stumbled upon this AWESOME wreath! I knew I wanted to try to make one myself. This season I've seen a lot of fall decorations using golds and browns mixed with purples and greens so I figured I'd stick with that color scheme. Here's how the mantel turned out...
I just love those colors!
Here's a close up of the wreath...

I want to add a little something to it, similar to the 31 on the Halloween Wreath in the link.  We'll see...
Anyway, thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

  1. love the wreath. give bobby the directions and make him bring them to me at work! Hee-hee-hee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...