Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

Hi!
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We did here at the Wynns House!  This year I wanted to create a beautiful tablescape or centerpiece for our dinner table.  So I took inventory of all of the vases, containers, ribbon and flowers that I already had and then headed out to find a few things to finish the look.  I also had a specific color scheme in mind, just like in my November Mantel, I wanted to use purples, browns, oranges and greens.  I found a few glittery things in the Christmas section at Wal-Mart, some mini apples in the floral department, and a raffia type ribbon at Target! So with all of my supplies I got to work...
While I was busy working on getting everything ready for Thanksgiving, look what I found just lounging around...
  My Charlie Boy
and Lola hanging in the bathroom...
Anyway, back to the Thanksgiving Dinner Table!  I didn't have any chargers for our place settings and didn't want to use placemats with the tablecloth so instead I used the Cricut to make big place cards! Here are a few pics of how the table turned out.


Here are a few more pics from the day.
Abby and Tristin, ready to eat!

The turkey's done!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Is that fried turkey? OH. MY. WORD. DELICIOUS. I love THanksgiving.!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...