Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Break!

Hi Friends!
Well, it's been a while but I have a good excuse! I've been Cruisin'! Today was our first day back to school after Spring Break. Although I'm sad that my vacation is over I'm glad to be back at school. The Spring  is when we have the MOST fun!
Anyway, Bobby and I spent our Spring Break on the Carnival Dream! It was very fun and we took TONS of pics! I'm planning on sharing some of the pics each day... So without further ado, here are our pics from the first day on board!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free digital slideshow

Check back tomorrow for pics of our day in Nassau! Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...