Friday, December 24, 2010

Buffalo Chex Mix

It's Christmas Eve! (and I'm blogging... I should be wrapping gifts, cleaning my house and baking...oops)
Every year for Christmas I make a different flavor Chex mix to give to the guys... This all started when I first started making Chex Mix Muddy Buddies and then realized that a yUmMy snack would be a great gift for my Papa and Uncles!  I was probably about 18 then... every year since I have continued this tradition and also added many more to the family and friends to make the mix for...  So this year I found the recipe for Buffalo Chex Mix.  Bobby orders Buffalo Chicken Pizza anytime we go to a pizza restaurant! So I thought this would be perfect!
Here are the ingredients it calls for...

I ended up adding more of the saucey stuff and more hot sauce because it didn't taste spicy enough...

After you're done mixing it all together, put it in the microwave for 4-5 minutes then lay it out on paper towels to cool. Isn't it pretty :)

After starting to make little packages of the Chex mix I decided it wasn't enough for everyone that I wanted to give it to so I ended up making a second batch.  This time I got a spicy ranch packet instead of regular and Bobby said it was better that way!

Here they are all packaged up and ready to be handed out!!!

Tonight we are continuing our tradition of eating Baked Potato Soup! My favorite!!! I hope to be able to add that recipe to the blog soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute idea! And it looks super yummy :) Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...