Monday, December 13, 2010

The Nutcracker

This weekend we traveled north to see my cousin, Katy Jo, perform in her final Nutcracker. She has been in dance since she could walk, so this is a performance she has been practicing for for a very long time. She had 3 parts in the show; Clara's mother, a snowflake and the Rose Queen. The Rose Queen costume was gorgeous and Katy Jo made all of us there watching very proud!
I was relieved when I noticed other people in the audience taking pictures. I figured out how to work my camera so that I could get good pictures without a flash.  Here are some of my favorites from the night!
Katy Jo as a Snowflake


Katy Jo as the Rose Queen


Katy Jo and her proud Brother, JT

Katy Jo and her parents

Me and Katy Jo-on her toes!




Although the highlight of the show was my Beautiful Cousin... the rest of the show was really great too! Here are some more pics that I took of The Nutcracker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...