Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Wizarding World

of Harry Potter!!! 
I'm so excited to tell you that last weekend we visited Islands of Adventure in Orlando which means we got to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!!! Lately, we have been in the Harry Potter mood after renting The Half-Blood Prince and heading to the theater to see The Deathly Hallows.  Both movies were SO good, it just made us that much more excited!  
The park was very busy and the lines to get into The Wizarding World were eXtReMeLy long, as well as the lines to get into the shops.  I only went into HoneyDukes, the candy shop. I really wanted to go into Olivander's Wand Shop but I couldn't even find the end of that line!  So without further ado, here are some of the pics I took at the park...
The Hogwarts Express

Butterbeer! It's Delicious!!!

Fritz and Heidi after riding The Flight of the Hippogriff.

Bobby and I on The Flight of the Hippogriff.

Here are more pics from The Wizarding World!


Here are some of the pics from the rest of the park!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...