Sunday, March 6, 2011

St. Patty's Mantel

It's March! I can't believe it.
So it's time for a new mantel! One year ago I started my Mantel posts with this. And now I guess you could say, my frames have come full circle! I am reusing the letters from last year, because they were pretty great, if I don't say so myself. But I added a little extra flair.  Here's how this year's March Mantel turned out! (Photos enhanced using picnik.com)


I couldn't get enough of the yarn pom-poms I made last month, so I kept going and made a wreath!

Here's a close up of it...

A while ago I bought green couch pillows and a new throw for when we redecorate our living room but I thought I could use them this month to keep with the Green Theme!

Thanks for looking and Happy March to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...