Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Crafty Catch Up!

It's Summertime and the Bloggin' is EASY! During the school year, the blog was a little neglected and although I was still a very busy crafter, I wasn't posting and adding all the fun stuff I had been working on.  So here is my attempt to catch up!

I was asked by a teacher friend to make letters for her new niece Lily.  The main nursery color was light green, but of course she wanted the letters to pink and girly.  Notice the glittery green heart mixed in with the polka dots on each letter! I love how these turned out!
(click photos for larger view)

Next, my good friend and hair stylist recently moved her shop to a new location and she really glammed it up! I offered my help with anything she needed and she took me up on my offer!  Here are the signs I made for her doors and I also designed a postcard that she used to notify her clients of the move/ Grand Opening of the new location.

I recently posted about my little cousin Sarah's birthday party.  Here's a pic of the invitation I created for the party and the Tutu I made for her.  This invitation might be my favorite that I've made so far.  Also, the Tutu was SO easy and TOO cute!  Maybe someday I'll post instructions on how to make it...

My cousin Miranda had her twin boys Eli and Owen on May 29th! Here is a picture of the letters my Mom and I made for the boys' room.  I'm also sharing a picture of the cutie baby shower card I made using my new Cricut Cartridge: Stretch Your Imagination! (given to me by 2 of my favorite teacher friends)  :)

Another celebration of twins! My beautiful nieces Abby and Tristin are turning 7 tomorrow! These are the cards I made for them using another Cricut Cartridge: Create a Critter.  I love this cartridge because it is full of the cutest little creatures... I see some great crafts using these critters in the future!
Well I think that's it! All of these pictures can be found in my craft slideshows too!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...